360 degree microphone. The WV-SMR10 Network Microphone provides clear audio monitoring in any direction and can be used to complement the 360° view of PTZ network cameras with audio. Equipped with a 16-microphone array and Panasonic's advanced audio processing technologies, the network microphone picks out clear sounds in a range of 20' (6m) even in noisy environments (65dB SPL), electronically generating 20° directionality (half-width at half maximum) in any direction.
- Can be installed with a 360° network camera (not included) as one unit
- Provides 360° audio monitoring from a specified direction (when multiple microphones are used)
- While viewing a Panasonic 360° network camera image, audio from the desired location can be freely specified by clicking on that location 1
- After recording audio to a compatible network disk recorder, the sound collecting direction can be specified while playing back the recorded image of the 360° network camera
- Vandal resistant installation for high reliability
- Features a SECC punching, sail white body and PC resin, sail white cover