The B5512 is a control panel integrates intrusion and residential fire, providing one simple user interface for both systems. The B5512 provides up to 48 individually identified points that can be split into 4 areas. The control panel can communicate through its built-in Ethernet port (not applicable to “E” control panels) or through compatible plug-in modules that can send events over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or over cellular network communications.
The B10 is a white enclosure made of cold-rolled steel that is 1.0 mm (20 gauge) thick.
The CX4010 is for use in North America. It converts 110 VAC primary voltage input to 18 VAC, 22 VA secondary input.
- Provides up to 48 points using a combination of hardwired or wireless points for installation flexibility and up to 4 areas with perimeter and interior control
- On-board Ethernet port for Conettix IP alarm communication and remote programming, compatible with modern IP networks including IPv6/ IPv4, Auto-IP and Universal Plug and Play
- Installer-friendly features for simple installation and communications, including on-board USB for easy on-site RPS programming, plus support for Remote Connect Service (not available in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa) and plug-in PSTN and cellular communication modules for simple installation and communications
- Remote Security Control (RSC) app which allows users to control their security systems and view system cameras - remotely from mobile devices such as phones and tablets
- Programmable keypad shortcuts, situation sensitive on-screen help and a bilingual user interface make system operation simple and easy
- Standard lock set with one key supplied
- Screw-on tamper switch that fits all enclosures
- Combination tamper switch with a wire loop for additional tamper outputs
- 2-line LCD display with up to 32 character point, user, and area names
- Simple menu-style user interface with dedicated function buttons for common commands, including status indication
- Situation sensitive on-screen help makes system operation simple and easy
- Highly visible on (arm)/alarm, ready to turn on (arm), power and gas alarm indicators
- Simple installation with self-locking base and chassis design, plus built-in bubble level