Miniature CopperLine Single Channel Ethernet over COAX External Power (included).
The Comnet CopperLine Ethernet-over-coax minis are an ultra-small form factor addition to the Comnet Copperline product family. These miniature remote units provide 10/100 Mbps Ethernet data with or without Pass-through PoE power over extended distance coaxial cable. Available in both standard and PoE applications, the mini CopperLine units will allow extended distance over copper to be used in applications where space is extremely limited. Automatically configured as remote units, and with user configurable selection of 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps speed these units are simple to install.
- Transmits individual Ethernet data with or without Passthrough PoE over Coaxial cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1,524 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610 m) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial cable
- Extended temperature operation from -40°C to +75°C
- Extended Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3at standard for Power over Ethernet
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upload and download with virtually zero packet loss over the total usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and transmission distance utilization
- Complies with all major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- LED status indicators confirm operating status