The Optex CX-702RS is and indoor battery powered Passive Infra-Red (PIR) motion detector with dual lens.
The CX-702RS is the battery-powered, wireless version of the CX-702 and is designed to give extremely stable long-range detection performance in a variety of internal commercial and industrial applications. The CX-702RS comes with a back box and works with most manufacturers wireless transmitters. Because it is battery-powered, wiring is not required and allows for an easy install. With patented Multi-Focus technology, sensitivity is maintained through the entire coverage area, even in high temperature areas or in applications with low temperature contrast. Combined with Double Conductive Shielding and Temperature Compensation, a high level of false alarm protection is guaranteed. In addition, a unique feature to the CX-702 is the ability to choose between a 70' x 70' pattern and a 150' x 8' with a simple flip of the lens.
- The highly accurate and reliable detection pattern will maintain its sensitivity throughout the entire detection area, even in high temperature or low contrast environments. Multi-Focus Optics create an extremely high vertical zone density, two or three times the size of conventional PIRs. These taller zones capture the entire body mass and enable detection of even the smallest temperature contrast against the temperature of the background. In addition, the vertical detection density has been improved to take into account
dead zones created by furniture or partitions.
Patented Double Conductive Shielding
- The Double Shielding lets infrared energy pass through, but blocks out light sources since it features a special conductive filter that covers the element window.
Sealed Optics - Complete Shielding with Dual Structure
- The pyro electric element is completely sealed with the dual-structured internal molding of the housing cover, thus preventing false alarms caused by drafts and small insects from getting inside.
Spherical Lens Design
- Conventional flat lenses inevitably create sensitivity distortion problems when they are bent to fit a curved housing. OPTEX's spherically designed lens will obtain sharp detection because no bending is required.
Dual Purpose Lens
- By simply rotating the spherical lens, you can select between Wide Angle and Long Range patterns. The CX-702 will instantly provide reliable and precisely accurate detection for each pattern.
Temperature Compensation Circuit
- The Temperature Compensation Circuit will bring stable detection capability under high temperature conditions, where the background temperature is similar to that of the human body. It maintains a high level of false alarm protection while providing accurate detection by automatically adjusting its sensitivity according to the environmental temperature.
- RFI Protection - Built-in noise reduction chip blocks out RFI noise with field
strength of 30V/m
- Temperature Protection - No alarm in high, low and changing temperatures from 20 degree C to 50 degree C ( 4 degree F to 122 degree F)
Disturbance-Free Tamper Switch
- Completely sealed housing structure greatly eliminates
disturbances to Tamper Switch.