Show of your work with RHINO 5200 from DYMO - designed for professional installers working in real-world job site conditions.
Fast, rugged and packed with time saving features, RHINO 5200 is designed for professional installers in real-world job site conditions. Quickly create crystal-clear, professionally formatted labels for wires and cables, terminal blocks, 110 blocks, electrical and patch panels, shelves, racks, equipments machinery and more. The RHINO 5200 uses easy-peel industrial strength labels with industrial strength adhesives - so you can be confident your labels will stay stuck, and stay legible, even in tough conditions.
- DYMO exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels
- pre-programmed symbol library puts industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions at your fingertips
- Large two-line display - backlit for poorly-lit job sites
- Save more than 100 customized labels for on-demand printing at the job site
- Slip-resistant, built-in rubber bumper protects printer against damage from accidental falls and rough conditions
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) labels
- Prints on Rhino industrial-strength labels from 1/4" (6mm) to 3/4" (19mm) wide
- Smart on-screen alerts help prevent mistakes and wasted labels
- Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life.
- RHINO 5200 label printer
- 3/4" (19mm) white flexible nylon tape
- Quick reference guide
- User manual on CD-ROM
- 1-year limited - parts & labor