***Minuteman's FREE SizeMyUPS Tool***
The EnterprisePlus LCD Series of UPSs offer complete protection from all electrical problems, including spikes, surges, sags, brownouts, and blackouts, in a versatile rack/tower convertible format. True sine wave electrical output ensures the best power for sensitive electronic equipment.
- 0.8 power factor - increases the capacity of the unit without migrating to larger models (0.88 power factor for 2000VA and 0.853 power factor for 3000VA).
- Load shedding - extends the time of critical applications without adding external battery packs by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS
- Independent Battery Bypass - allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on the utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Flexibility in installation - floor-standing tower and 19-inch rackmount hardware is included. Optional installation kits are available for 23-inch racks/cabinet and wallmount installation.
- Small form factor - 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Simultaneous DB-9, USB and SNMP communications
- Minuteman SentryHD UPS monitoring and control software included
- Easy to read front panel LCD display - provides Input / Output voltage & frequency, UPS and battery mode / status, Load capacity, Estimated runtime based on connected load
- Industry high product protection - with 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- RoHS2 compliant
- Protects your your investment - connected equipment is covered with $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan(tm) (U.S. and Canada only)