eBridge1ST EoC transceiver transmits data at 25Mbps over Coax cable to a paired eBridge receiver and provides power in a PoE+ compliant format to an enabled device/camera. The eBridge receiver is available in various options (see compatibility list below/Altronix.com), including built-in midspan, or for use with an external midspan, such as the Altronix Netway series to facilitate network applications. The receiver passes PoE+ power over the same coax cable to the eBridge1ST transceiver, which, in turn passes this power to an enabled IP camera/device. These plug and play units facilitate cost-effective solutions for IP devices. They can be installed at distances greater than 500m. They provide a simple way to replace legacy analog products with new IP devices over existing coax.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
- Works with IP Megapixel and non Megapixel cameras.
- Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment over 610m.
- Upgrade deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network in Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
- PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and
PoE+ compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W) from eBridge receivers.
- eBridge1PCRM, eBridge4PCRM, eBridge8PCRM,
eBridge16PCRM, eBridge1PCR, eBridge1PCRX,
eBridge4PCRX, eBridge8PCRX, eBridge16PCRX.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5.
- Distance: up to 500m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, auto negotiation.
PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and PoE+
compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W) delivered to camera
by eBridge1ST. Power provided by eBridge receiver
to eBridge1ST by PoE protocol.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25Mbps of data at distances up to 500m.
- Distance: Coax 500m for power delivery.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Yellow - PoE ON (by respective RJ45 jack).
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status,
- Blue: Coax Link is active.
- Operating Temperature: For 15W -40 F to 167 F (-40 C to 75 C). For 25W -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 F to 167 F (-40 C to 75 C).
- Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.