Pelco FMCI-BF1SM1STM | - 10Base-T/100Base-TX Electrical Port | Electrical Port Supports Autonegotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex Data. Buy Now. Fast Shipping.
Media Cnvrt-B 100M SM 1CH, ST Mini.
FMCI Series Ethernet media converters are designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over multimode or single-mode optical fiber. The electrical interface will autonegotiate to a 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate.
FMCI Series media converters are environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status and monitoring critical operating parameters.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- - 10Base-T/100Base-TX Electrical Port
- - 100Base-FX Optical Port
- Electrical Port Supports Autonegotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex Data
- Optical Port Supports 100 Mbps Full-Duplex Data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X (medium dependent interface/medium dependent interface crossover) Operation
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 3 km (2 mi)
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 20 km (12 mi)
- Transparent to Data Encoding/Compatible with Major Data Protocols
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2, and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- ST Optical Connectors
- 1-Fiber Design
- Flexible Option for Operating AC/DC Power
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines Provides Protection from Power Surges and Other Voltage Transient Events
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical and Normal Operating Parameters
- Standard Size is Hot-Swappable in the Card Cage
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Standards