Media Cnvrt-SFP 1000M 1CH Mini.
The FMCI-PG1M is single channel Ethernet media converters; FMCI-PG2 is a dual channel Ethernet media converter. These devices accept a 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet rate and convert it to a 1000 Mbps optical Ethernet rate using either one or two optical fibers depending upon the specific optical module used. Interchangeable small form-factor pluggable (FSFP) transceivers must be ordered separately.
The optical transmission of Ethernet-compatible IP camera surveillance video makes the FMCI-PG Series ideal for transportation, airport, and college campus applications.
- Full-Duplex Transmission of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- -10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-TX Electrical Port
- -1000Base-FX Optical Port When Used with Suitable Small Form-Factor Pluggable (FSFP) Modules
- Supports Autonegotiation and Automatic Medium Dependent Interface/Medium Dependent Interface Crossover (MDI/MDI-X) Operation for Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex Operation
- Supports Distances up to 120 km (74.5 mi) Using Interchangeable FSFP Modules for Compatibility with a Wide Range of Optical Fibers, Optical Connector Types, and Optical Transmission (Must Be Ordered Separately)
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines Provides Protection from Power Surges and Other Voltage Transient Events
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical and Normal Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Standards