1V, 1D & 2AUD Bi-Dir, 1CC, TX MM ST.
The Pelco FTV10D1A2M1ST Fiber Transmitter is a multimode version that provides simultaneous transmission of 1 bi-directional video channel, 1 bi-directional data channel, 2 bidirectional audio channels, and 1 bi-directional contact closure over 1 optical fiber in a 2-slot wide design.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Bidirectional Video for High-Quality Transmission over a Single Fiber
- 1 Bidirectional Data Channel Supports RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire), Manchester, and Bi-Phase Communication
- 2 Bidirectional 24-Bit (96 kHz) Digitally Encoded Audio Channels with 600-Ohm Balanced Line-Level Audio (up to +6 dBm) and 20 to 18 kHz
- Audio Bandwidth
- 1 Bidirectional Contact Closure
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 4 km (2.5 mi)
- Single-Mode Support for Distances up to 48 km (29.8 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for the EIA RS-250C Short-Haul
- Transmission Specification
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Compatible NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards