Module, CAT 6, EZ, 400 PK, White.
The 400-Pack EZ style Category 6 modular jacks are available in blue and white colors. These are RJ-45 keystone jacks, consist of 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and are packaged in a 10 pieces per bags, 40 bags per box with a total of 400 jacks per box.
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCS technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent, channel link and component performances
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Pair-to-Pair wiring for easy termination and best performance
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with most IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with most IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- Used with ICC Category 6 ICPCSK series patch cords, 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00, and JackEasy Termination tool ICACSPDTEH.
- Available in Blue and White
- Each 400-pack carton includes one of ICC's 4-pair JackEasy (ICACSPDTEH) termination tool