Altronix LINQ8PD network power distribution module facilitates monitoring, reporting and control of one (1) or two (2) low voltage AC or supervised DC power supply/chargers over the network. Reports diagnostics via Email/SNMP notifications greatly reducing system downtime and eliminating unnecessary service calls. LINQ8PD retrofits with most currently installed multi-output power supply/chargers.
- Input1/Input2: 12VAC-28VAC @ 12.5A each or 12VDC/28VDC @ 12.5A each.
- Eight (8) fused outputs rated 3A.
- Power output(s) can be locally or remotely controlled.
- Surge Suppression.
- Power Supply(ies) output voltage and load.
- Voltage and load of each output.
- Unit's temperature.
- FACP trigger and reset status.
- Unit temperature (Celsius).
- Power Supply AC and Battery status.
- Battery health.
Network Security and Reporting
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- SNMP trap messages.
- E-mail notifications.
- Event Log tracks history.
Fire Alarm Interface
- Supervised FACP disconnect (Latching or Non-Latching).
- FACP reset (N.C. or N.O.).
- Operating temperature: -20 to 49 C (-4 to 120.2 F).
- Storage temperature: -30 C to 70 degree C (-22 to 158 F).
- Do connect AC and DC simultaneously to INP1 and INP2.