The Tamron M118FM08 is an ultra-high resolution lens designed for image processing such as factory automation or machine vision applications that demand superior image quality. This lens delivers excellent optical performance by packing the latest technology into a compact body.
Tamron's Machine Vision /FA lenses incorporating advanced optical systems in compact packages deliver ultra-high optical quality even at close-focusing distances, providing ideal solutions in a wide range of image processing applications.
Enhanced Optical Performance in Close-focusing Ranges, Ultra-high Resolution
- Optical performance in the close-focusing range is greatly enhanced in order to improve compatibility to actual application environments. Reduced working distances help avoid the cumbersome use of close-up rings in close-focusing ranges. In addition, the lenses deliver high optical performance conforming to mega-pixel cameras equipped with 2/3" or smaller imagers (1.3-megapixel cameras for example), from the center to the periphery of images.
- Distortion, the most formidable enemy in image processing, is reduced to the absolute minimum.
High Performance, Yet Compact
- Tamron strikes a balance between compactness (34mm in external diameter) and enhanced optical performance. In addition, filter diameters of all three models are unified to 43mm to allow using common accessories even at times of line setting changes.
Equipped with Lock Mechanisms
- Each lens is equipped with lock mechanisms for focus and iris control rings, respectively, to make their use ideal in environments suffering from position shifts due to excessive vibrations.
Robust Body Construction
- Each lens employs robust body construction in order to maintain original performance for an extended period of time.
Tamron M118FM08 8mm Megapixel Machine Vision/ FA Lens
- Tamron M118FM08 Lens
- Installation Manual
- 2-Year Warranty