HDMI Extender over Coax Cable. Connect HDMI equipment using existing coax cable. Range to 328’ (100m). IR pass-thru for remote control extension. Two (2) 5VDC power supplies included)
The ENFORCER HDMI Extender over Single Coaxial Cable extends the range of traditional HDMI cabling methods by using an active transmitter and receiver to send video and audio over a single Coaxial Cable with zero signal loss. HDMI formats as large as 1080p can be transmitted up to 328' (100m) between the two units.
- Signal Strength - Active operation ensures that the signal strength will remain strong over the length of the cable
- Distance - The HDMI Extender over Single Coaxial Cable is capable of providing a clear HDMI signal up to 328ft (100m)
- Formats Supported - The HDMI Extender over Single Coaxial Cable supports both progressive and interlaced formats:1080p/1080i/720p/576p/480p/480i
- Plug and Play - The HDMI Extender over Single Coaxial Cable comes as a complete set consisting of a transmitter and receiver, power supplies, and IR dongles
- Zero Signal Loss - Integrated circuits in the transmitter and receiver clean, buffer, and amplify the HDMI signal to prevent signal loss and ensure a clear signal regardless of the length of the cable
- IR Pass-through - Send IR signals from the source to the monitor for discrete operation of devices