SecurityTronix ST-FTEST35F CCTV Test Meter & Multimeter
The ST-FTEST35F has been developed for the On-Site installation and maintenance of video monitoring systems. It can be used for displaying video, controlling PTZ, DC12V1A power for camera, Audio input test, generating images, capturing RS485 data and testing LAN cable etc. Its functions, easy operation, and portability make it simple for the CCTV technician to install and maintain CCTV systems, improving work efficiency and reducing labor costs.
- 3.5" TFT-LCD, 960H 240V resolution, DC12V, 1A power output for camera
- Audio input test, video signal intensity testing
- PTZ control. Pan/tilts the P/T unit, zooms in/out the lens, adjusts the focus, aperture & sets & calls the preset position
- Video generating, the PAL/NTSC multi-system color bar video generator (seven-system switchable, transmit/receive seven-system colorful images)
- Data analyst. Captures and analyzes RS485 controlling data to help the technician to find out the problem.
- Cable testing. It is powerful in testing LAN cable, measuring the connecting status, displaying the sequence of connection and the number of the LAN cable.
- Multi-interface & multi-baud rate. Supports RS232, RS485 & RS422 interface; baud rate from 150, 600-19200 bps.
- Multi-protocol. Supports more than twenty PTZ protocols. For example, PELCO-P, PELCO-D, SAMSUNG etc.
- Lithium ion polymer battery (3.7V DC3000 mAh). The device employs advanced power control and protection circuits.