The B5512-NC is a control panel integrates intrusion and residential fire, providing one simple user interface for both systems. The B5512 provides up to 48 individually identified points that can be split into 4 areas. The control panel can communicate through its built-in ethernet port (not applicable to “E” control panels) or through compatible plug-in modules that can send events over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or over cellular network communications.
- Provides up to 48 points using a combination of hardwired or wireless points for installation flexibility and up to 4 areas with perimeter and interior control
- On-board Ethernet port for Conettix IP alarm communication and remote programming, compatible with modern IP networks including IPv6/ IPv4, Auto-IP and Universal Plug and Play
- Installer-friendly features for simple installation and communications, including on-board USB for easy on-site RPS programming, plus support for Remote Connect Service (not available in Europe, the Middle East or Africa) and plug-in PSTN and cellular communication modules for simple installation and communications
- Remote Security Control (RSC) app which allows users to control their security systems and view system cameras - remotely from mobile devices such as phones and tablets
- Programmable keypad shortcuts, situation sensitive on-screen help and a bilingual user interface make system operation simple and easy