Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
The SNC-RS44N Network Rapid Dome Indoor Camera from Sony offers a reliable medium for remotely or locally monitoring your home or office premises. Wide-angle monitoring capability, along with high-speed panning and tilting, makes this dome camera extremely effective for surveillance of high-risk areas.
Equipped with a 1/4” CCD sensor with Exwave HAD technology, the SNC-RS44N Dome Camera records crystal clear videos at a resolution of 720 x 480 (30 fps). The 4.1 to 73.8mm autofocus lens not only lets you view objects up close with up to 18x zoom, but also allows for monitoring of a wider area with a horizontal viewing angle of 2.8 to 48°. Additionally, 360° endless panning and a tilting angle of 210°, along with a pan/tilt speed of 400° per second, makes it easy for this dome camera to keep a track of suspicious moving objects in the monitoring area.
In bright lighting conditions, this rapid dome employs a battery of exposure-control technologies like backlight and EV compensation, shutter and iris priority, and fully automatic exposure control for delivering balanced images. This dome camera can also record in low-light areas that have a minimum illumination of 0.08 lux. Gain control helps adjust the gain of an image shot in lighting conditions that are either too bright or dark for normal shooting. Moreover, the camera's XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) and Visibility Enhancer together improve the sensitivity of the camera, allowing for better and accurate surveillance in a wide range of lighting conditions.
- Records videos at a resolution of 720 x 480 (30 fps)
- 1/4" CCD sensor with Exwave HAD technology captures high-quality images
- Auto-focus zoom lens has a focal length of 4.1 to 73.8mm and 18x zoom, and provides a horizontal viewing angle of 2.8 to 48°
- Above-the-horizon tilt - 15° tilt-up and a total tilt range of 210°
- High-speed 360° endless panning, with a speed of 400° per second
- Backlight and EV compensation, shutter and iris priority, and fully automatic exposure control for delivering balanced images
- Minimum illumination requirement of 0.08 lux
- Automatic and manual gain control for adjusting the brightness of the captured image
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction), together with the Visibility Enhancer, improves the sensitivity of the camera, enabling better and accurate surveillance in varying lighting conditions
- Wide-D technology efficiently handles challenging lighting conditions
- Constant Bitrate Algorithm along with DFI (Dynamic Frame Integration) Technology ensures blur-free imagery
- Advanced Audio Detection takes into account the ambient noise levels as the threshold, and triggers the alarm when the threshold level is surpassed
- Ambient Sound Filter effectively suppresses the extraneous noise and enables the camera to accurately pick up the ambient noise levels
- Dynamic Range Compressor controls the gain for maintaining a steady audio level and prevents it from clipping
- Echo Cancellation provides proper audio by offsetting the echo produced when speakers and microphones are used on the camera site and operator site
- H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats ensure optimum footage quality even with limited bandwidth or storage
- Simultaneous dual-streaming in any of the 2 aforementioned compression formats
- DEPA Advanced technology lets you define a set of refined parameters that can be used to trigger security alarms; makes the overall system even more efficient
- Intelligent Motion Detection allows you to set up to 3 factors that can trigger the alarm, like intrusion across a virtual border or a beam intrusion detector
- Tamper alarm lets you know when the camera is being tampered with
- Voice alert enables playback of up to 3 pre-recorded audio files on a local speaker on triggering of alarm
- CompactFlash slot facilitates on-board storage of footage, and accepts the CompactFlash type wireless LAN card for wireless capability
- ONVIF compliance allows for interoperability with other ONVIF-compliant products from different manufacturers, thereby promoting system flexibility
- Supports HPoE (high power over Ethernet) and IPv6
- Quick-release mechanism facilitates easier and simpler set up