Meet Nest Audio. Hear music the way it should sound, with crisp vocals and powerful bass that fill the room. Just say, “Hey Google” to play music or get help.
- Nest Audio comes with privacy built in. You can delete your Assistant history by saying, “Hey Google, delete what I just said.” Or to turn off the mic, just use the switch on the back.
- Just say, "Hey Google, play some music," and crisp vocals and powerful bass fill the room. Nest Audio adapts to your environment and whatever you're listening to, so music sounds better.
- Create a home audio system that fills your home with sound. Nest Audio works together with your other Nest speakers and displays, Chromecast-enabled devices, or compatible speakers. And it's easy to set up.
- Nest Audio helps you stay in touch. Just say, “Hey Google” to broadcast messages on every Nest speaker and display in the house. Use your Nest speakers as an intercom and chat from room to room. And make audio calls with Duo.
- You can say things like, "Hey Google, what's the weather this weekend?" Ask Google about the news or sports scores. Hear your schedule. Make calls. And set timers and alarms. Even turn on the lights or turn up the heat. All with your voice.
- Inspired by your home, Nest Audio's colors, size, and shape fit beautifully into any room. It's also designed with the environment in mind.