The ZKAccess US-C3-1 Door Kit consists of one (1) US-C3-100 control panel, one (1) power supply, one (1) metal cabinet, one (1) CR10E USB enrollment reader, two (2) IP65-rated KR101E card readers, two (2) K1-1 touch-less exit buttons, fifty (50) proximity cards, and ZKAccess control software.
ZKAccess US-C3-100 Access Control Panel Overview
ZKAccess systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, control of your access control system-all from a browser and real-time monitoring with no additional software to install.
Our secure web-hosted infrastructure and centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow you to easily manage all of your access points in a single location. The C3-100's versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency and is one of the most rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
The C3-100 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks and can store up to 30,000 cardholders. SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access control software or to develop new software.
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevator Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK's biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC's. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
ZKAcess Ver. 5.0 Software Overview
ZKAccess software for access control management is designed to manage all of ZK's access control panels and select standalone readers. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, install, operate and maintain the system. The software can easily integrate with ZK's network video surveillance system, elevator control module and visitor management. Better yet, ZKAccess comes free with all access control panels.
- Web-Based Administration and Monitoring Software For C3 and inBio Controllers
- Easy to Use, Menu-Driven Dashboard Displays Quick Links to All Common Operations
- Real Time Event Monitoring With Door Status Icons & Photo Pop-Ups of Badge Users
- Simple Fill-In-the-Blanks Enrollment of Personnel
- Includes Embedded Fingerprint Registration Tool For using Biometric Readers
- Can Link Personnel To Photos For Visual Verification
- Maps and Floorplans Can Be Imported for Site-Specific Door Management
- Alarms and Exception Events Are Logged with Email Notification
- Programmable Auxiliary Inputs and Outputs With Simple Pull-Down Menus
- Please review the data sheet for a complete listing of software features