The ComNet CNFE2EOC Small Size 10/100Mbps Media Converter, Commercial Grade 2 Independent Ethernet to Copper or COAX.
The ComNet CNFE2EOC, containing two (2) independent EoVDSL modem units within one compact package, supports two (2) Ethernet channels over either two (2) twisted copper pairs or two (2) coaxial cables. Any standard telephone-grade twisted copper pair, legacy serial cabling, or standard 75 Ohm coaxial cable may be used, making this unit ideal for those applications where it is desired to utilize an existing installed base of copper wiring for Ethernet transmission, when compared to the significant costs of installing new network cabling. LED status indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining the operating status of the modem and the link. The CNFE2EOC may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
- A ComNet ValueLine Product-- Lower price: designed for installation in benign (0 to +60 degree C) operating environments.
- Utilizes the latest VDSL2 technology for the fastest data rate transmission and greatest transmission distance.
- Two-Channel Design: Contains two independent EoVDSL modem units in one compact package. Ideal for multiple-channel Ethernet-over-VDSL applications where rack or shelf/wall space may be limited
- Supports transmission distances of up to 10,000ft (3km) over twisted copper, or up to 1500ft (457m) over coaxial cable
- Symmetric data transmission rates of up to 91 Mbps
- Automatically sets fastest possible data rate vs. cable quality and transmission distance
- User-configurable master/remote, forward error correction, asymmetrical/symmetrical data, and long-reach/short-reach selection
- IEEE 802.3 Compliant. 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port with automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- May be used as an uplink modem, easily enabling the configuration of a drop-and-repeat/point-to-multipoint EoVDSL communications network by the addition of any managed 10/100/1000 Mbps managed Ethernet switch.
- Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Screw Terminals for twisted pair copper circuits, or BNC connectors for coaxial cable
- Unique ComFit Package: May be utilized as a stand-alone package, or may be mounted within the ComNet C1US or C2US Card Cage, and is fully hot-swappable
- Five year warranty
- Made in the USA