Pace1STR is a long range Ethernet adapter kit which transmits data at 100mbps full duplex and power via Cat5e or higher cable in a PoE(+) compliant format. The Pace1PRM receiver is powered via a PoE midspan such as the Altronix Netway series or by an endspan. The receiver passes the PoE(+) compliant power over the cable to the Pace1ST mini transceiver which in turn passes this power to an enabled IP camera/device. These plug and play units facilitate cost effective solutions for IP devices that need to be installed at distances greater than 100m.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV CAT5e installations
- Works with IP Megapixel and non Megapixel cameras.
- Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment over 610m.
- Powered by midspan or endspan. PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and PoE+ compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W).
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5e or higher.
- Distance: up to 457m (1,500 ft.).
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and PoE+ compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W) delivered to camera by Pace1ST. Power provided by Pace1PRM to Pace1ST by PoE protocol.
- Throughput is rated to pass 100mbps of data at distances up to 457m (1,500 ft.). With proper headend equipment this supports Megapixel, HD720, HD1080.
CAT5e or Higher:
- Distance: up to 457m (1,500 ft.) @ 100mbps.
Green - PoE ON (by respective RJ45 jack).
- Pace1PRM and Pace1ST (RJ45 jack):
Yellow and Green LED IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Operating Temperature Pace1PRM:
-20 C to +49 C (-4 F to 120.2 F).
- Operating Temperature Pace1ST:
For 15W: -40 C to 75 C (-40 F to 167 F). For 30W: -40 C to 65 C (-40 F to 149 F).
- Storage Temperature: -40 F to 167 F (-40 C to 75 C).
- Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.