VideoXpert is a video management solution designed for scalability, fitting the needs surveillance operations of any size. Whether your operation has 100 cameras or 10,000, VideoXpert presents a solution to display, record, and manage your video resources.
While you can leverage separate Core and Media Gateway servers for systems of sufficient scale, most systems can easily support a single server acting as a combined, Core and Media Gateway for your VideoXpert server. The double-duty server provides the complete range of VideoXpert functionality that you would expect for systems with fewer than 2000 cameras and 100 simultaneous users.
- Designed for reliability though fault-tolerant software, distributed architecture, and multiple levels of redundancy
- Provides scalability and modular expansion
- Provides migration paths for Endura and Digital Sentry systems
- Aggregate VMS networks and manage all video through a single system (VideoXpert Ultimate distributions)
- Available in hardware and software-only distributions, for measured performance or convenient migration of customer-owned hardware
- Microsoft Windows-based for easy setup and maintenance
- Browser-based administration interface provides management capabilities without a hard clientv
- Supports up to 6 monitors per workstation, each driven by independent CPUs, displaying up to 16 HD streams per monitor
- Workstations available with 3D mouse and programmable keyboard accessories to maximize operator control
- Extensible through plug-ins including mapping, video information overlays (eConnect), and license plate recognition (PlateSmart)
- Create and assign tags, organizing network resources as you see fit
- Includes advanced search capabilities for cameras and recordings