ZKAccess US-C3-400 Access Control Panel Overview
ZKAccess systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, control of your access control system-all from a browser and real-time monitoring with no additional software to install.
Our secure web-hosted infrastructure and centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow you to easily manage all of your access points in a single location. The C3-400's versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency and is one of the most rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
The C3-400 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks and can store up to 30,000 cardholders. SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access control software or to develop new software.
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevator Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK's biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC's. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.