The 381 from PANAVISE is a Vacuum Base Work Holder / Vise that quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever. It can be carried easily anywhere, needed for hobbies, electronics, and small home repairs. In 381 the nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. Interchangeable jaws are available.The Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications.
- Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5" (63.5mm) wide, 0.5" (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25" (57.1mm)
- Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power [continuous heat tolerance up to 200°F (93°C), intermittent heat to 300°F (149°C)]. Interchangeable jaws available
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125" x 4.25" (130.2mm x 108mm)
- Height: 6.125" (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)