The 437 from PANAVISE is a Heavy Duty Head that is recommended for use with the 400 Heavy Duty Base. It has four "universal" slots 0.29" wide for attaching forms, parts, etc.In 437 the shaft is 1â in diameter and 3.25â long and is drilled and tapped 1/4 -20 for permanently securing to base.
- A rugged Fixturing Head for heavy duty projects!
- Recommended for use with the 400 Heavy Duty Base
- Four "universal" slots 0.29" (7.37mm) wide for attaching forms, parts, etc...
- Flat Head is 3" x 6" (76.2mm x 152.4mm)
- Shaft is 1" (25.4mm) in diameter and 3.25" (82.5mm) long. Shaft is drilled and tapped 1/4-20 (screw included) for permanently securing to base
- Height (bottom of the shaft to the top of head): 4" (101.6mm), Weight: 0.86 lbs. (0.4kg)