The PCMCPU is a microprocessor module designed for the Bogen PCM zone paging system. One module is required per assembly (up to three PCMZPM zone modules). The PCMCPU module provides power, data and audio connections for the PCM system.
- One zone to 99 zones of simultaneous high-power and low-power paging
- Up to 32 paging zone groups
- Universal analog telephone interface designed for direct connection to loop start and ground start trunks, to PBX or KEY paging ports which supply DTMF capability and to analog T/R lines
- Modular integration assures reconfiguring and expansion with minimum time and expense
- Optional talkback paging and time-triggered signaling events with PCMTBM module
- Field programmable using DTMF and switches